Kutee Kitties – The First Kitties NFTs That Will Save The World From Plastic Coming Soon – CryptoMode
Kutee Kitties is a typical collection of non-fungible tokens NFTs, but one with a strong mission – to save the world from plastic. With such an innovative goal to achieve, Kutee Kitties will be released in the second week of November.
The Kutee Kitty NFT project was born with the awareness of how plastic has permeated the air, ground, water and vegetation and so much so that it is now in us too. The project aims to breathe new life into plastic that pollutes the oceans by making usable objects from recycled plastic.
About Kutee Kitties
The Kutee Kitties collection consists of 10,000 NFTs with over 100+ different traits to create a “rare” and super cool Kutee Kitty. The rare attributes will be depicted in the NFT’s metadata and will be displayed together with other NFTs that have the specific attribute.
The team members explain in their white paper, “Technology has turned our world into a global village, and one of the largest and growing marketplaces in this village is the world of NFTs.” Therefore, the goal of Kutee Kitty is to be something bigger and more significant than a simple collection of tokens.
Six phases of the Kutee Kitty project:
- The first phase includes the mining of NFTs of 0.03 ETH and the collection will be launched on the secondary market, OpenSea. With this, the project will also release themed t-shirts made exclusively from recycled material.
- The second phase includes the launch of a 3D cat collection with more cash rewards, travel donations to the holders. Additional batches of t-shirts and hoodies (made from eco-friendly materials) will be released, with 50% of the proceeds going to ocean conservation charities and 50% to the holders.
- The third phase includes the launch of a YouTube channel, with demonstrations of all charitable initiatives adopted globally. When the project members embark on a global journey, they will plant many trees. Also, 50% of the channel’s revenue will be donated to charity, while the remaining 50% will be redistributed to holders in the community.
- The fourth phase includes the launch of a proprietary e-commerce for sustainable products and/or made with recycled materials. The online store will be a passive income system, and is run using the store’s earnings. 20% of the revenue from this e-commerce will be returned to NFT holders every month.
- The fifth phase includes funding for a project called Kanesis, which will produce new bioplastics from hemp and other agricultural waste.
Benefits of membership:
- The first 100 members will be whitelisted who have their profile pictures of Kutee Kitty NFT. Whoever wins the mining will be gifted ETH.
- 5 members of the whitelist get a trip to natural space paid for by the team.
A $10,000 CONTEST
To win the prize of $10,000 in ETH, participants must create a video showing that they have improved the environment by planting a tree, growing flowers, adopting a needy animal and creatively reusing plastic. 10 lucky winners will be chosen at the end of the contest and the top prize is $10,000 in ETH!
Note: The competition is initially for NFT holders for the first phase, but will later be open to everyone.
The mission of the Kutee Kitty NFT project is to create non-polluting materials, such as T-shirts from recycled plastic. The platform will also leverage large investments to create innovative materials.
The project attempts to use waste plastic from land and sea to create rare and valuable NFTs. Every Kutee Kitty’s earnings will be reinvested back into the project to pay for contractors to get rid of litter or plastic debris from land and sea. The used plastic will then be sent to an expanding network of recycling facilities. The more Kutee Kitties sold, the more money will be invested in plastic clean-up and recycling initiatives.
The project also intends to inspire other projects to come up with such cause-centric long-term goals as the project uses self-sustaining strategies with positive and achievable spin-offs. Note that NFT holders will earn 20% of investment income by funding any programmer involving environmental protection.
CryptoMode produces high quality content for cryptocurrency companies. We have provided brand exposure for dozens of companies to date and you could be one of them. All our customers appreciate our value/price ratio. Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]
None of the information on this website is investment or financial advice. CryptoMode is not responsible for any financial losses incurred by trading on information provided on this website by its authors or customers. No reviews should be taken at face value, always do your research before making a financial commitment.