The Gridex protocol enters into key strategic partnership with Paris Blockchain Week 2023
LONDON, March 15, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The Gridex protocol, the first on-chain order book trading protocol Ethereumis set to be a key strategic partner for Paris Blockchain Week, one of the largest gatherings of blockchain and web3 professionals on the global crypto calendar. It is hosted between 20–24 March 2023, in the historic Carrousel du LOUVRE, the world’s largest museum and home to some of the most famous works of art in the world. Paris Blockchain Week 2023 will be the fourth installment, with over 10,000 participants, 400+ presenters, 300+ sponsors and 400+ media partners and journalists expected to gather around the French capital for five days of debates on the latest topics in cryptoblockchain and web3.
One of the biggest sub-events is the Hackathon, an event that brings together some of the best budding minds in web3. Gridex is pleased to announce that it will also be a proud key sponsor of this event, along with Ripple and Solana. Hackathon will take place between 17 and 19 March at Supinfoskolen in the center of Paris.
Teams of aspiring blockchain developers will compete over a weekend to establish a crypto project. The teams will present their projects to a jury of blockchain and cryptocurrency experts at the end of the weekend. Each of the three winning teams will receive a prize contributed by the event sponsors, Gridex, Ripple and Solaris worth €5,000.
54,000,000 GDX Maker Rewards Campaign
Gridex launches a maker rewards program. Users will be able to enjoy a share of 54,000,000 GDX when trading on the D5 Exchange. Users only need to place producer orders on GDX/ETH trading pairs (0.05% grid) to be eligible for the producer rewards. Users will get their maker rewards the next day after their maker orders are fulfilled.
The maximum supply of GDX is 200 million. While operating exclusively on Arbitrum as an ERC-20 token, its total supply will be limited to 104,000,000. Following the launch of the Gridex PoS, the remaining 96,000,000 GDX will be minted. 70% of the total GDX supply will be released to the community in the form of Airdrop, PoS incentives and creator rewards. The remaining 30% of the allocated funds will go towards developing the project, promoting and rewarding early investors and key contributors.
The Gridex protocol is a permissionless and non-custodial order book trading protocol consisting of persistent, non-upgradable smart contracts on Ethereum. The next step is the development of Gridex Proof of Stake (PoS), which will enable it to become a cross-chain layer 0 order book protocol supporting all mainstream layer 1s and generalized layer 2s, including EthereumArbitrum, Optimism, Polygon and Bitcoin. Gridex is dedicated to providing an excellent user experience, driving decentralization and transparency throughout the DeFi market.
For more information about Gridex, please visit the links below:
Visit our website: https://www.gdx.org/
Trade GDX on D5: https://trade.d5.xyz/
Maker Rewards Campaign: https://rewards.gdx.org/
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/ta5dYcBaFz
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/gridexprotocol
SOURCE Gridex protocol