GNT V3 turns your selfie into an NFT collection on the MOOAR Marketplace
- GNT V3 empowers users to turn selfies into unique NFT masterpieces, in a new step for Web3 creativity.
- The tool was launched today by Find Satoshi Lab, the team behind STEPN and MOOAR.
- GNT aims to empower users to create unique digital art generated by AI that can be minted instantly and sold as non-fungible tokens (NFT).
Sydney, 31 May 2023 – Finn Satoshi Lab (FSL), the Web3 development studio behind the powerful move-and-earn lifestyle app STEPN and NFT Launchpad MOOAR, has released GNT V3, an AI-powered NFT generator that allows users to physically generate and create their own NFTs similarity to selfies. This release reaffirms Find Satoshi Labs’ commitment to pushing the boundaries of creativity and further revolutionizing the NFT landscape.
The GNT platform uses advanced AI algorithms to transform images into distinct works of art, with the model trained in-house by MOOAR. The intersection of AI and blockchain is growing, and MOOAR is at the forefront of these advancements while ensuring that creators are prioritized.
Yawn Rong, co-founder of Find Satoshi Lab, said:
“This is the emergence of a new era of Web3 technology, where individuality merges with blockchain technology to redefine personal expression. GNT V3 is a ground-breaking platform that empowers individuals to seamlessly transform their personal images into stunning AI-generated NFT -artwork. With GNT, we’re pushing the boundaries of digital self-expression and enabling users to become creators of their own unique digital masterpieces, ready to be showcased and monetized in the vibrant Web3 ecosystem. We’re pushing creative beyond imagination borders.”
Users of the GNT application will have the power to create unique digital art generated by AI that can be minted instantly and traded as non-fungible tokens (NFT). GNT V1 launched exclusively on the Solana blockchain in April and will soon be available on other chains. V1 allowed the generation and embossing of individual NFTs, V2 enabled the generation and embossing of entire collections, and V3 takes this one step further, enabling embedded source material.
Jerry Huang, co-founder of Find Satoshi Lab, said:
“Our community’s response to the launch of GNT has proven to us that there is a deep yearning for this technology. The world is discovering the advantages and disadvantages of AI technology, but we have been working for months to do something new with the technology. This puts an infinite potential of creativity in the hands of creators, and we are proud to take this one step further with the launch of V3. We are convinced that this will revolutionize the way individuals engage with and appreciate digital art, opening new avenues for creativity, self-expression and economic opportunity in Web3.
The newest tool in the FSL product suite, GNT looks to lower the barriers to entry into the Web3 ecosystem, helping to onboard the next generation of NFT creators. Through GNT, creators can efficiently produce up to 1,000 NFTs in a single batch, which are then uploaded to the blockchain and made available for trading via the MOOAR marketplace. The NFTs can be launched on FairMint, a feature that allows creators to create collections and put them up for public sale on MOOAR for a 12-hour period, after which unsold NFTs are locked forever, creating scarcity.
+353 86 1248 107
+353 86 4453 717
About Find Satoshi Lab
- Founded in 2021, Finn Satoshi Lab (FSL) is a global game and development studio that connects gamers to the Web3.
- FSL’s mission is to introduce individuals to Web3, while encouraging healthy lifestyles and fighting climate change.
- The FSL ecosystem includes STEPN, MOOAR and DOOAR.
- FSL recently integrated STEPN with Apple Pay, becoming the first Web3 mobile application with a fully integrated fiat ramp for in-app purchases.
- For more information visit findsatoshilab.com.
- MOOAR is a multi-chain member for the benefit of the NFT marketplace and launch pad.
- MOOAR offers a 0% service fee and a shared membership structure for traders; there is a standard 2% royalty fee on all collections.
- MOOAR has an AI tool called GNT that allows anyone to go from an idea to an NFT collection in minutes.
- MOOAR is aligned with the vision and goal of FSL and as such supports the ecosystem to facilitate growth and development.
This publication is sponsored. Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other material on this site. Readers should do their own research before taking any action related to the Company. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.