Dublin, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Global Electronic Toll Collection Market (2023-2028) by Supply, Technology, Operations, Applications and Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19, Impact of Economic Downturn and Impending Recession with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com’s Offering.
The global electronic toll collection market is estimated at USD 8.89 billion in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 12.85 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.65%.
- Effective solution to reduce traffic congestion, accidents and the environment
- Public support to accelerate electronic toll collection
- Greater convenience and flexibility with cashless payments
- Increased use of advanced digital technology
- High operating and maintenance costs
- Increasing use of blockchain technology in toll collection systems
- Increasing transition to fully electronic toll systems from manual or coin-based toll systems
- Problems related to interoperability and common standards
The global electronic toll collection market is segmented based on offerings, technology, operations, applications, and geography.
- By offering, the market is classified into hardware, service and software.
- By technology, the market is classified into radio frequency identification (RFID), dedicated short range communication (DSRC) and other technologies.
- After operation, the market is classified into Dynamic Tolling, Integrated Open Road Tolling with existing toll facilities, Kilometer-based user fees, Open Road Tolling and Video Tolling.
- By applications, the market is classified into highways and urban areas.
- By geography, the market is classified into the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the listed companies in the market. The report also provides detailed information on the companies’ latest development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Conduent Business Services, LLC, Efkon GmbH, Transcore, Thales Group, etc.
- Americas (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, USA, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their industry position and market performance scores. The tool uses various factors to categorize the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial results in the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation results, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis of the global electronic toll collection market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for company growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies, viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global electronic toll collection market using the Ansoff matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and the industry players, the analyst has developed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report provides a comprehensive evaluation of the global electronic toll collection market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size estimates. The estimates are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been prepared through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observations by recognized personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model, PESTLE analysis and the Ansoff matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic downturn and impending recession on the market are also discussed in the report.
|Number of pages||194|
|Estimated market value (USD) in 2023||8.89 billion dollars|
|Projected market value (USD) by 2028||12.85 billion dollars|
|Compound annual growth rate||7.6%|
Key topics covered:
1 Report description
2 Research methodology
4 Market dynamics
5 Market analysis
6 Global market for electronic toll collection, by offer
7 Global market for electronic toll collection, by technology
8 Global market for electronic toll collection, by operation
9 Global Electronic Toll Collection Market, by Application
10 Americas’ electronic toll collection market
11 Europe’s electronic toll collection market
12 The Middle East and Africa Electronic Toll Collection Market
13 APAC’s electronic toll collection market
14 Competitive landscape
15 Company profiles
- Abertis Infraestructuras SA
- Arh Inc.
- Conduent Business Services, LLC
- Cubic Corp.
- Efkon GmbH
- Electronic Transaction Consultants Corp.
- Feig Electronics GmbH
- Jenoptik Ag
- Kapsch TrafficCom Ag
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Neology, Inc.
- Perceptics, LLC
- Quarterhill Inc.
- Star Systems International Ltd.
- Tecsidel, SA
- Thales Group
- Toshiba Corp.
- Vinci SA
For more information on this report visit
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We bring you the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Global market for electronic toll collection