Blockchain in agriculture and the food market is ready for more growth
Published June 12, 2023
Advance Market Analytics added a research publication document on Worldwide Blockchain in Agriculture and Food Market that breaks major business segments and highlights broader-level geographies to get deep dive into market data. The study is a perfect balance of both qualitative and quantitative information from the Worldwide Blockchain in Agriculture and Food Market. The study provides valuable market size data for historical (volume** and value) from 2023 to 2028, which is estimated and projected to 2028*. Some of the key and emerging players that are part of the coverage and have been profiled are IBM (US), Microsoft (US), SAP-SE (Germany), Ambrosus (Switzerland), Arc-net (Ireland), OriginTrail ( Slovenia), Ripe.io (USA), VeChain (China), Origin (UK), ChainVine (UK), AgriDigital (Australia), BlockGrain (Australia),.
Get free access to sample report in PDF version along with graphs and figures @
Blockchain technology enables traceability of information in the food supply chain. This helps to improve food safety. It provides a secure way to store and manage data, which facilitates the development and use of data-driven innovations for smart agriculture and smart index-based agricultural insurance. Furthermore, the technology can trace the origin of food and thus help to create reliable food supply chains and build trust between producers and consumers. Blockchain technology also allows for timely payments between stakeholders triggered by data changes that appear in the blockchain.
In November 2019, KPMG in Australia, China and Japan launched KPMG Origins, which is a blockchain-based “track and trace”
platform to support industries including agriculture, resources, manufacturing and financial services.
Stay updated with the latest market trends and changing dynamics due to COVID impact and economic slowdown globally. Maintain a competitive edge by adapting to available business opportunities in Blockchain in agriculture and food market different segments and emerging territory.
- Increased demand for transparency in the supply chain
- Benefits such as improvements in decision making
Influences the market trend
- Increasing use of blockchain technology
- Growing concerns about food waste
- Increasing investments Small and medium-sized enterprises
- Not being able to capture data related to a number of unreliable participants
Analysis by Application (Product Traceability, Tracking and Visibility, Payment and Settlement, Smart Contracts, Governance, Risk and Compliance Management), Components (Platform, Services), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)), Vendor (Provider of applications and solutions, supplier of middleware, supplier of infrastructure and protocol)
Competitive landscape that highlights important parameters that the players get together with the market development/development
- % market share, segment revenue, Swot analysis for each company profiled [IBM (United States), Microsoft (United States), SAP-SE (Germany), Ambrosus (Switzerland), Arc-net (Ireland), OriginTrail (Slovenia), Ripe.io (United States), VeChain (China), Provenance (United Kingdom), ChainVine (United Kingdom), AgriDigital (Australia), BlockGrain (Australia),]
- Business overview and product/service classification
- Product/service matrix [Players by Product/Service comparative analysis]
- Recent developments (technology development, product launch or expansion plan, production and R&D, etc.)
- Consumption, capacity and production by players
If you have any questions regarding the Global Blockchain in Agriculture and Food Market Report, ask our [email protected]
The regional analysis of the Global Blockchain in Agriculture and Food Market is considered for key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region worldwide. While due to rising no. of research activities in countries such as China, India and Japan, the Asia Pacific region is also expected to show higher growth rate during the forecast period 2023-2028.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Industry overview
Chapter Two: Major Segmentation (Classification, Application and etc.) Analysis
Chapter Three: Manufacturing Market Analysis
Chapter Four: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter Five: Consumer Market Analysis
Chapter six: Comparative analysis of production, sales and consumption
Chapter Seven: Comparative Analysis for Major Manufacturers, Production and Sales
Chapter Eight: Competitive Analysis of Players
Chapter Nine: Marketing Channel Analysis
Chapter ten: Feasibility analysis for new project investments
Chapter Eleven: Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter Twelve: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Read the summary and detailed index of the entire research study @
Highlights of the report
• The future prospects of the global Blockchain in Agriculture and Food market during the forecast period 2023-2028 are provided in the report.
• The most important development strategies integrated by the leading players to maintain a competitive market position in the market are included in the report.
• The new technologies that drive growth in the market are highlighted in the report.
• The market value of the segments that lead the market and the sub-segments are mentioned in the report.
• The report studies leading manufacturers and other players entering the global Blockchain in Agriculture and Food market.
Contact Us :
Craig Francis (PR and Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit #429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Telephone: +1 (551) 333 1547