Blockchain Finance for Banks Market Size Growth Rate by Application 2023 Analysis, Share, Growth Factor and Forecast to 2029 by Key Players
Published March 16, 2023
The latest research study released by market intelligence data Market Insights on “Blockchain finance for the banking market” with 100+ pages of analysis on it business strategy taken up by appears industry players, geographical scope, market segments, product landscape and price, and cost structure. It also helps in market segmentation according to the industry’s latest and upcoming trends to bottom-level topographical marketsand key advances from both the market and technology-adapted perspectives. Each section of the Blockchain Finance for Banks Market report is specially prepared to investigate important aspects of the market. This document also contains a detailed analysis of current applications and comparative analysis with a strong focus on the opportunities and threats and competitive analysis of major companies.
Blockchain Finance for Banks Market 2023-2029 industry research report with CAGR of +58.5% provides accurate information and comprehensive analysis of the market.
Request a trial to get authentic analysis and comprehensive market insight on-
The Blockchain Finance for Banks Market study provides a data-driven overview of the global market. It illustrates the emergence of new participants on the world stage. It underlines the worldwide market’s important summary. The flawless display of the latest advancements and new industrial explanations gives our customer the freedom to develop cutting-edge elements and modern procedures that will help them provide more efficient services.
AWS, Deloitte, Nasdaq Linq, Accenture, AlphaPoint Baidu, Huawei, Ant Financial, IBM, Pypl, Qihoo 360, Ripple, Citi Bank, Oklink, SAP, Oracle, HSBC, Tecent
- June 2020 – Bitfury Group and Nippon Angel Investment Company (NAIC) launched the digital currency infrastructure fund, the first of its kind in Japan. The fund will enable individual and institutional investors to diversify their portfolios into digital currency infrastructure.
- March 2020 – AlphaPoint, The New York-based firm is raising USD 5.6 million in additional funding round, taking the total capital raised to date to USD 23.9 million. The latest investment will be invested in developing new trading features, including improved margin trading and liquidity solutions and advanced brokerage capabilities. The company raised USD 15 million in its first major funding round in June 2018, with assistance from crypto dealer bank Galaxy Digital.
- Oracle has acquired 141 companies, including 11 in the last 5 years. A total of 30 acquisitions came from private equity companies. It has also sold 1 asset. Oracle’s biggest acquisition to date was in 2021, when it bought Cerner for $28.3 billion. Oracle has made acquisitions in 23 different US states and 11 countries. The company’s most targeted sectors include software (55%) and Internet software and services (26%).
- SAP has acquired 61 companies, including 15 in the last 5 years. A total of 11 acquisitions came from private equity companies. It has also sold 5 assets. SAP’s biggest acquisition to date was in 2014, when it bought Concur Technologies for $8.3 billion. The largest disclosed sale occurred in 2020, when it sold SAP Digital Interconnect to Sinch AB for $254 million. SAP has made acquisitions in 11 different US states and 10 countries. The company’s most targeted sectors include software (62%) and information technology (21%).
Market Segmentation –
This report has explored the key segments: by type and by application. The profitability and growth potential have been looked at by the industry experts in this report. This report also provides revenue forecast data by type and application segments based on value for the period 2023-2029.
By product type, the market is primarily segmented into:
Exchange and other
By applications, the market is segmented into:
Payment across national borders
During the development of this Blockchain Finance for Banks market research, the geographical landscape was examined. It includes North America, South America, Asia and the Pacific, as well as Europe. Finally, the research focuses on potential strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that may affect the global market’s growth.
North America region dominated the Blockchain In Banking and Financial Services Market during the forecast period:
North America is the largest region leading the Blockchain In Banking and Financial Services Market with a revenue of USD 924.26 Mn and is expected to expand by 42.10% during the forecast period. This is mainly due to the presence of key market participants and ongoing blockchain technology development in this region. Blockchain technology in banking and finance provides cryptographic security and transparency, which reduces fraud in banks and is expected to drive market growth in this region. Furthermore, this region has the most banks and other financial organizations and also includes a huge number of large firms that offer banking and financial services. These factors make them prime candidates for adopting blockchain technology in the banking industry.
Asia Pacific the region is estimated to grow rapidly during the forecast period. China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Malaysia are some of the largest markets in this region. These countries have actively adopted blockchain technology to streamline their current processes for better and transparent transactions in the banking and financial sector.
Get details on premium research report, considering the impact of COVID-19 @
*****We regularly track the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, together with indirect influence from associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report….
Key benefits for stakeholders:
- The study represents a quantitative analysis of current Blockchain Finance for Banks Market trends, estimates and market size dynamics from 2023 to 2029 to determine the most promising opportunities. Porter’s Five Forces study emphasizes the importance of buyers and suppliers in helping stakeholders make profitable business decisions and expand their supplier-buyer networks.
- In-depth analysis, as well as market size and segmentation, helps you identify current Blockchain Finance for Banks market opportunities.
- The largest countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to Blockchain Finance for Banks
- Blockchain Finance for Banks Market research report provides an in-depth analysis of the current status of Blockchain Finance for Banks Market major players.
The report’s highlights:
- Detailed overview of overall Blockchain Finance for Banksmarket
- Changing Blockchain Finance for Banks Market Dynamics in the Industry
- In-depth Blockchain Finance for Banks market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Challenging landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographic regions showing promising growth
- A Neutral Perspective on Blockchain Finance for Banks Market Performance
Frequently asked questions:
1. What are the main suppliers’ strengths and weaknesses?
2. What are the primary business plans of the leading key players for the near future?
3. What will the Blockchain Finance for Banks market size and growth rate be in the coming year?
4. What prevailing global trends are impacting the Blockchain Finance for Banks market share in the leading regions?
5. What effect does Covid19 have on the industry right now?
Reasons why you should buy this report:
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the Blockchain Finance for Banks Market
- To make research-based business decisions and emphasize presentations and marketing strategies
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
It provides accurate research on changing elements of rivalry and keeps you ahead of contenders.
- It helps in deciding on educated business choices by having total knowledge of the market and by doing in and out research of market sections.
Conclusion and recommendation to help implement the report’s benefits at ground level
Limited time offer | Buy Now Get Up To 35% Off Research Report –
****Thank you for reading our report. If you would like to find more details about the report or want customization, contact us. You can get a detail of the entire research here. If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you wish
Thank you for reading this article………
Irfan Tamboli, sales manager – market intelligence data
Telephone: +1 (704) 266-3234
Mail: [email protected]
This press release is written with the intention of providing accurate market information that will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you discover any problems with this content, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Xherald is passionate about providing comprehensive coverage of global business news. Dedicated to creating each participant’s notification, when it’s own reader. Daily, our experts offer fresh relevant information about what is actually happening in Markets as well as Business. Our headlines are actually fast and comprehensive. Our distributor directory connects you with brand new products or services and the market situation from the most effective companies around the world. Xherald is run by its 500+ contributors who come from all over the world. Xherald offers local as well as global market information coverage in sectors ranging from healthcare, IOT, chemicals and 17 more sectors. Our updates are fast and detailed. The news we present is actually a mix of authentic content, community contributions and curated headlines. All the updates our company delivers must meet a strict criterion of authenticity, relevance and importance to our readers.